Roommate Rules and Regulations
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about East Coast Roommates and other Room Mates topics.
What laws should my Baltimore roommates be aware of?
Think you know everything about living in Baltimore? Make your Baltimore roommates feel right at home by educating them on some of the lesser known city and state laws, and have a good laugh to break the ice. Here are some activities that you and your buddies should avoid:
- It is illegal to grow thistles in your Maryland yard.
- Taking a lion to the movies is illegal in Baltimore.
- Selling ducks or chicks to a minor within one week of Easter is a violation of Baltimore city code.
- Cursing inside the Baltimore city limits is prohibited.
- Throwing bales of hay from a second story window inside Baltimore is illegal, so tell your Baltimore roommates to use the first floor windows instead.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.