Dallas Roommates: Your Roommate Might Be a Cowboy (or girl) If...
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Southern US Roomates and other Room Mates topics.
How can I tell if my Dallas Roommate is a cowboy?
Dallas is home of the Cowboys so you shouldn't be surprised to find more than a few real live cowboys or cowgirls among potential Dallas roommates. Here are the top ten signs your roommate might be a cowboy (or cowgirl):
- Their roommates.com profile lists the "Texas Cowboys Alumni Association."
- They list their hobbies as rodeo, horse-back riding and trail riding.
- Their Christmas wish list shows five pairs of boots, spurs, hat, large belt buckle and custom saddle.
- Two words: Bolo Tie.
- Their top tourist attractions include the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame and the Sterquell Wagon Collection.
- Their entire music collection consists of Waddie Mitchell, Red Steagall, and the Sons of San Joaquin.
- They tried finding Dallas roommates on GiddyUpGo classifieds before turning to roommates.com.
- The word "Pardner" is a standard part of their vocabulary.
- They subscribe to the "Cow Patty News" monthly newsletter.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.