Signs It's Time to Look for Seattle Roommates
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about West Coast Roommates and other Room Mates topics.
How do I know when my roommate is leaving?
Is your roommate dropping hints that they might be leaving soon? How do you know when it's time to begin searching for Seattle roommates?
- Your roommate is crying - again. Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD Syndrome hits them every year and neither one of you are sure you can take much more.
- They have a perpetual bad hair day because of the rain.
- They think skiing requires water and sunshine.
- They don't do traffic.
- The mood music hasn't stopped for weeks.
- Apartment guides are piling up.
Need a roommate to cover expenses? Don't be caught off guard; instead, visit roommates.com for yourself and get a head start on finding Seattle roommates that love Seattle as much as you do.