Austin Roommates: Cowboy Envy
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Southern US Roomates and other Room Mates topics.
Does my Austin roommate suffer from cowboy envy?
Texas is known for its cowboys, cowgirls and rugged individualism so it's not surprising to find a bit of "cowboy envy" among potential Austin roommates. Here are the top ten signs your roommate suffers form cowboy envy:
- They put on boots, buckle, hat and bolo tie to grab a double espresso from Starbucks.
- Cowboy Envy is their favorite CD.
- They think their "I Love NY" t-shirt goes great with western boots.
- Their western furniture was bought on a five year, no interest payment plan from a popular chain that sells entire rooms to go.
- Their favorite recipes come from "The All American Cowboy Cookbook".
- They spent $5,000 working on a dude ranch for their last vacation.
- Their idea of busting a bronco involves a local night club.
- They traded in the Lexus for a pick-up truck.
- Their roommates.com profile had a cowboy icon and was named "buckaroo"
- "Smokey and the Bandit" is their favorite movie.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.